December 31, 2007

Happy Year's End.

I hope you had a good year. If not, it's over anyway.

I thought I'd mark the occasion with three posts gathered from the things I've collected in this giant archive over the last 12 months.

The first one will have a post from each month. Maybe it's what I consider the best post of the month, or maybe it's just one post from the month that I feel like bringing up again at year's end.

The second post consists of one post from each month about the presidential campaign. I've excluded all the debate simulblogging, because who wants to read those again and because the debates are fairly easy to remember and I thought it would be interesting to bring up some things that may have slipped away.

The third post is just all my favorite quotes from the many quotes I've copied out here over the course of the year.

So hang on a minute. I'm almost ready to put these up.

4 comments:

KCFleming said...

A blessed new year to Ann Althouse and family.

Thanks for all the fish!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite blog. I visit here everyday since I discovered. Congrats for making it well designed and making all your innovations transparent.

Fen said...

I must be getting old and grumpy. Already very tired of all the yearly recaps everywhere, every year. VIPs who died this year, momentous events of the year, top 100 songs of the year....[snore]

Fen said...

Ack, sorry to be such a curmudgeon.

Happy New Year to all blah blah blah, and if I somehow missed anyone, I'm sure we can try it all over again next New Year's Eve. Or the year after. Sigh.