August 18, 2013

"I am new to this world of junket interviews, where journalists queue to interview a celebrity."

"I've been called awkward, or bumbling, or rookie in some of the articles about the interview..."
... but I'd rather that and be myself, and find out things I find interesting, than try to stitch up or take advantage of someone I respect.

I want to know what we may have in common, rather than the stuff that makes us different...

Yes, I'm nervous, but the junket environment makes it even harder. Sitting in front of Jennifer Aniston is a once-in-a-lifetime chance: I'm not the right guy to use that one chance to try to catch her out.
Watch the viral interview here.

6 comments:

Kchiker said...

It's not cringeworthy. It's quite human.

Barry Dauphin said...

Quite charming, actually. Jennifer Aniston did herself well by going with the flow. He accomplished something difficult for this kind of interview, creating both a sense of safety and spontaneity for the celebrity.

Barry Dauphin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk Parker said...

"Sitting in front of Jennifer Aniston is a once-in-a-lifetime chance"

Truly we are doomed.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

It was cute with Kunis, but now it's just a schtick. Hugh Grant doppelganger bumbles through interview with beautiful actress.

Carl said...

Sitting in front of Jennifer Aniston is a once-in-a-lifetime chance

With reasonably good luck, yes.